„Increase VET quality and attractiveness through 3D printing and robotics for a better insertion to labour market” it’s a Erasmus+ Strategic Partnerships for vocational education and training project.
Project Start Date: 2020-12-01
Project End Date: 2022-11-30
- the VET trainees and trainers,
- VET providers
- public regulatory bodies of VET.
- to facilitate students’ professional training in the field of robotics and 3D printing for a better insertion on the labor market.
- to facilitate youngsters acquisition of specific design and construction of robots and 3D printing learning outcomes.
- to increase students interest for building robots.